So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
24 April 2009
WIP
This is what Im currently working on, comments welcome :D Can you guess what it is?? answers on a postcard :)
good guess girls :D Ill keep you up to date with it insha'allah.. only brought over a few colours so guess I have to do them first and then get some more in insha'allah
How did they work it out i saw the black but all the blue and other colours in the back looked like a can of soft drink to me i was confused but thought it for the kitchen , my inexpeirences shows as does my spelling :(
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?
AsSalaam Alaikum
ReplyDeleteMashallah, looking good. With that block of black I'm guessing it's the Kabaa????
That's my guess too. The kabaa and it's sorroundings.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with it. Looking forward to pics of the finished product inshallah.
Also the Kabaa want to see the end result. Good luck!!!
ReplyDeletegood guess girls :D Ill keep you up to date with it insha'allah.. only brought over a few colours so guess I have to do them first and then get some more in insha'allah
ReplyDeletemasha'allah..I miss crafting BAAAAAD...
ReplyDeleteHow did they work it out i saw the black but all the blue and other colours in the back looked like a can of soft drink to me i was confused but thought it for the kitchen , my inexpeirences shows as does my spelling :(
ReplyDeleteMashallah you are doing a great job sister! How long does something like this take to complete? Love you.
ReplyDelete