"The Sterile Services team provides a vital service in reprocessing surgical instruments for operating theatres and hospital departments. You will be involved in the cleaning, inspecting, assembling, packing, sterilising and distributing of surgical equipment for supply to the wards, departments and theatres.I was told that I could get accommodation with the job which would be so helpful, and I also noticed a leaflet in the office for NHS discounts.. apparently people who work for them get all these offers and everything, I will have to look further into that.
The successful candidate will require attention to detail, an eagerness and ability to learn combined with a lot of common sense and good reading and writing skills. In a production environment this post can be physically demanding, involving handling heavy sets of instruments and being on your feet for most of the shift."
Found out today my uncles funeral is on Thursday, please remember me in your duaa. My mum is landing on Wednesday morning and I have had to change one of my interview dates (supposed to be wed & thurs, changed to tues & wed) So thats what my week is going to be filled up with.. cant wait until its over insha'allah
Salam alaykom... my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family for the funeral.Incha'allah God gives you Sabr for those who have a hard time dealing with his passing.Cause I know will affect you.
ReplyDeleteAs fer the job MABROUK !! whooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
with many hugs and kisses.
Sis..I am really so happy for you and I know I always say this, but ur good intentions and duaa..and sabr...have paid off.Allah is great ehn? ;) May things continue to fall into place for you as always. Incha'allah.
Can;t wait to hear about the accommodations. How far is Kingston from London?
just curious ;)
Hospital job has all kinds of good things al hamdullilah. Incha'allah this works out and you will be all set for life !
big hugs again!
Assalaamu Alaikum,
ReplyDeleteMabrook!! Alhamdulillah perserverance certainly pays off :-D
You always in my duah's
xxx