28 April 2009

Sunny London

So Im down here for a few days :) just popped in to waste some time in the internet cafe.. what else to do eh? got me thinking... how am I going to cope again with knowing noone when I move down here. Insha'allah it'll work out, I aint gonna start worrying about something that trivial. The interview went ok I think.. its a really good opportunity masha'allah so will see what Allah has in store for me insha'allah. Outies!!

2 comments:

  1. Ammena~!! come on..heheh.. if there is anyone I know that makes friends easily it's you !! masha'allah ur gonna b fine.
    whoohoo more adventures !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis I am soo happy all is going well with you and that you got the job!! Alhamdullilah!!! So where do you live now, and your moving to london? That is soo awesome! I hear there are muslims everywhere there!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed