So, Im back.. life is moving forward, I have forms to fill in for the job and maybe Ill go down for a few days next week for some health test. I cant do much yet as its the bank holiday tomorrow, Im still yet to hear back about the 2 interviews I went for last week. Allah knows best what is good for me, Ive decided if I had a choice of all 3 I think the one in Ware, Herts at GSK would be the best for me. Its only 30 from London on the train, its got great potential in the company and even if they didnt extend the contract after 6 months the experience I would get from working there would be highly beneficial masha'allah. However, if I didnt get the chance to take that option the NHS job is still a good start at least for now and who knows what Allah has planned for me right. Im only just realising now the benefit of not knowing what is planned and that we can plan all we want things dont always turn out as we expect. Take my move to UK for instance, I thought I knew exactly the reason for me coming back, but as time moved on and things seemed the same, I began to question and now that my uncle has passed Im fairly sure I was brought over here for him. However, I really dont mind the reasoning for being here and Im not going to consume my time with questions and theories.
Anyways, dont want to bore anyone.. just wanted to tell you whats in my head at the moment :) Ive recently been lent the 4 'Twilight' series books and I have to tell you I love them!! I was up until about 430am reading the 1st one, Ive finished that (after starting yesterday evening) and am now into the 2nd book (new moon) I love all these fantasy books, go ahead tell me its haram, that I shouldnt be reading this, but its my life! yeh you heard me :) Ive not picked my stitching up in awhile, but insha'allah Ill do some tomorrow. My Grandad got took into hospital this morning too, they have decided to keep him in overnight for observation so insha'allah he will be back soon.
Anything else? I have a car at present, until tuesday.. not much planned really although I should. Going to see my cousin probably tomorrow, am off to meet a friend in Manchester on Friday and maybe go to Trafford Centre with her (depends if she has a car) am also looking into an Islamic retreat in the dales in a few weeks time.. Ive been to a few before while I was at uni, it would be good to catch up with some old friends insha'allah.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?