26 May 2009

Family

I caught my dad staring at me yesterday... what I would have given to read his mind as he smiled when I pulled tongues at him

2 comments:

  1. what I wouldn't do to be able to stick my tongue out to my Dad just one more time...
    you're blessed :)
    soak in every precious moment to treasuer, sis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) i wish i had a dad to stick my tongue out at, too :) i'm sure i've seen pictures of him, ammena, but i can't recall! insha'allah your relationship with him has become stronger, now that you're back in the uk and seeing him more.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed