29 May 2009

What I should be doing...

... packing.. but instead Im freaking out about travelling down tomorrow and cutting into the FA cup traffic. Ive just realised that I dont know where to pick my keys up from, I dont know if they got my documents to allow me to have the keys... hmm a day in the life of the procrastinator

2 comments:

  1. Salam sis,
    I am making my blog private. If u would like to continue reading it pls leave me a comment.
    My blog is:www.alessahabiba.blogspot.com

    The latest to give me ur email address is next fri at 3:00 PM EST.
    Shukran!

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam alaykom..
    I'm sure all will work out Incha'allah :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed