I slightly rearranged the things on display in my room the other day, moved some hijabs from being stuffed in a drawer to inside my wardrobe so I can see them better and I moved some books from the lower shelf of my bookcase to the higher to make room for my ever growing dvd collection ;) I now have all the Gilmore Girls dvds and have started on Angel too :) I love that tv series, I also bought a few at hmv yesterday but have a list for when I get paid lol.
Took a trip into London yesterday, met up with a girl I work with which was nice.. I had the nicest nutella and banana crepes, but I couldnt finish them all there was just too much chocolate. Bet you never thought you would hear me say that eh?! lol. I bought some shoes finally to go with my New Look maxi dress so now I have a complete outfit. I was looking for navy shoes, because there was no way I was going to find the pinkish tint I needed for the other outfit (I have a navy set and a raspberry set to go with the dress) but whaddyaknow I found the perfect pinkish shoes ;) now I realised I dont have a bag to go with either.. Im thinking navy would be better for both of them. So today Im going into Kingston to find a bag, take a dvd back and wander around.
Im onto the last Twilight book (breaking dawn) for the 3rd time :) and after this I promise to start reading something else. I recently bought 'Satanic verses', 'the count of monte cristo' and 'wuthering heights' so insha'allah one of them will grab my attention long enough to pull me away from the magical sensuous world of teenage vampires ;)
I was talking to my mum yesterday, she worries alot about me as you all know and I know she worries more about me being on my own so I told her I had met up with my friend yesterday on Oxford Street, I also told her about my veggie friend in work and about my HR friend (Batool) of course she asked where shes from, 'because with a name like that she had to have SOMETHING else in her' *rolls eyes* whatever.. Im just sick of chirade now, and at least if she knows names it isnt so hard.. shes impressed I have a HR friend lol... I even mentioned to Batool last week about going on holiday next summer just us.. somewhere hot so we can sit on the top floor balcony and sun bathe.. I really need some sun, and seeing as I wont be going to Algeria anytime in the foreseeable future I should try to do something. Im intending on going back to Canada for 10 days/2 weeks end of jan beginning of feb to get some boarding time in insha'allah.. so snow and sun sorted for next year insha'allah ;)
Also started back with my sewing too :) looking more like it should so far alhamdulillah.. Im kicking myself for not printing off more patterns though, I have nothing to flit to and from, so I find I do less stitching.. maybe Ill go to the library and see if theres a printer there I can use.
Well peeps, thats enough from me for today :) peace and salams,
Assalmu alaikom,
ReplyDeleteMasha'Allah, you have such an eventful and friend-filled life. :) When you come to Canada, mayhap you can fit me into your schedule? Four hours drive beats a however long plane ride. ;) Cheaper, too! :) Nadia is doing "around the world in 80 days", eh??? It's nice to hear the update, I've been waiting for it. Take care!!!
salam alaykom sis.. glad to hear ur back to being busier... won't say busy cause you always seem to be busy hehe. Masha'allah.
ReplyDeletehay why not Morocco? I can set ya up at Adil's parents !! They are in Mohammedia..nice apartment...which is close to Casa and rabat.There is also Adil's sis in Taza.. which is not too far from Fez..Tangier..Meknes..
I really so much wish I could tag along... maybe in another life !!
Glad to get an update! Seems like a very busy weekend indeed...glad you had a good time!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you when you come for a visit..inshallah... although I maybe 'very' pregnant or just about to 'pop' Inshallah by the time Jan/Feb comes along!
Shopaholics.out on saturday lookiing for shoes!
ReplyDeleteIam glad your kinda finding a rhythm alhamduilah. InshaAllah you realise your dreams and obtain the imagneable! hugsxxxxx