23 June 2009

Today I was asked...

... a load of interesting questions from a girl Ive got friendly with at work :) Made me happy to at least try to answer her questions... but my main question of the day from a dude at work was 'excuse my ignorance but the thing you cover your head with, does it have to be any specific colours for specific days or holidays?' I told him if he didnt ask, he would never know.. no matter how silly they seemed. Then I went on to ask my friend, did you lot even think to ask Ahmed (the stalker) these questions before I came here? Her answer... we wouldnt have asked him anyways lol.. Alhamdulillah Im here then :D I also got asked if I would consider converting back for the summer so I could join in on the drinking games.. I think he read my stare and raise of the eyebrow right :)

3 comments:

  1. "I also got asked if I would consider converting back for the summer so I could join in on the drinking games.. "

    LOL!!!!!!! Sorry but that's funny. hehe Cheeky people. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed