24 June 2009

Ive decided...

.... my holidays for next year :) Insha'allah. Wanna hear? Of course you do, and if you dont.. TOUGH! Sooooo Canada end of January for 2 weeks insha'allah, eyeS, Aalya get ready!! then Morocco for a week end of March then insha'allah I mentioned to Batool about going somewhere hot in the summer, staying on the top floor so we can sunbathe and catch some rays insha'allah

6 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait for your visit inshallah! You so have to send me a postcard from Morocco!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. morocco sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morocco without me?

    Hmph....

    Sulkkkkkking....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha!! I found the button to comment =) I feel so proud!

    I will be going to the Dawah event on Saturday Inshallah. Thankyou so much for telling me about it!

    It would be nice to meet you Inshallah..Hope I don't sound like a crazy stalker =| lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assalamu alaikom,
    Cool. Insha'Allah, we have the chance to do something fun together while you're here. :)Too bad all three of us can't get together at the same time (Aalya), I'd love to meet her!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed