25 June 2009

Outfit

So Ive sorted my outfit for Saturday insha'allah... as long as the weather stays how it has been this week insha'allah.. so what dya think?? London hijabi, look out for me :D They arent exact things.. but the guise is there, paisley dress, raspberry cardigan with matching colours shoes and hijab and a navy bag

2 comments:

  1. Lol yes, I'll probably wear the black and white.

    I might blend it but you won't miss me, I'll be the palest person there, serriously, my complexion is like paper! And I have really blue eyes, alhamdulillah.

    I'm trying to think of a way for you to spot me! lol

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed