27 June 2009

Amazing


I had an amazing day today.. but Im tired and I havent prayed Maghrib, so Ill leave you with a few photos insha'allah... me in THE outfit (cant see the shoes sorry) especially for Ms EyeS.. look we are getting your news over here, just wanted to let you know I saw it and immediately thought of you, then theres my starter at pizza hut. Enjoy.

6 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaikom,
    Cool. I saw that recently, too, and thought to post about it but ultimately didn't. It's from the case of a woman who wears niqaab and her case got thrown out because she wouldn't remove it.

    I LOVE your outfit, it's so pretty!!! Love the scarf. Is it a square or a shayla scarf?

    eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a shayla hijab :) I could so get you some of these if you want.. they are like 3 for 5 pounds or something over here masha'allah. Give me your order lol and I can bring em over in Jan insha'allah.. then we can meet up in Cambridge (Im planning on spending a few days there insha'allah)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamu alaikom,
    What's the material like and what is the size of the scarf in total -- heavy, thin, wide, etc. It IS pretty and I AM tempted. :) I wonder what 3-5 pounds is in US funds, like three thousand dollars each? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the maxi dress and how you matched it up. You should do polyvores and have a fashion blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the material is wide and not heavy or thin.. I sweat in it, but Im sweating in my thin square hijabs at the moment ;) I wrap it around twice (new style I made) and theres plenty to move around lol.. yeh sis... $3K... but dont forget, thats for 3 usually ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok i'll bite :) what colors do i have to choose from exactly? are they the kind that you can pin without leaving holes? i've noticed a lot of shaylas... you really can't pin them without them developing holes. anyway... any chance of you coming to the US too? guess that's probably way too much to fit into the schedule eh? i'll definitely make sure i get the chance to come see you. where are you staying in cambridge -- with a friend, in a hotel, etc?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed