
I know I havent blogged for awhile, I apologise.. and now I thought I would show you what I did over the weekend..On Saturday I went shopping with a friend to buy a dress for a Pakistani wedding party Im going to this Saturday insha'allah (blue dress) We went to Finsbury park where we looked in most shops to find that I am apparently too tiny 3XS is still a lil big in one store... so I finally got this dress, got the shoes too :D and a silver bag.. now just got to get a long sleeved top for underneath the dress. Im wearing an abaya over the top on my way to the party insha'allah.. cause its bright lol and its at the tailors at the moment to get it taken up... Its long!! even in the heels :D I had also been to Monsoon in the morning before meeting my friend, there was a sale on with over 70% off.. and I was initially after a dress for the wedding, I bought a really nice purple tunic with pockets in the front which I love :) and a stripey maxi dress which I actually took back AND... a wedding dress (the white one) After the shopping I ate at pizza hut :) yummy.. and headed back to mine later in the evening.


My you've been a busy girl, i love the blue im sure you'll look beautiful in it...and the wedding dress i simply love it.
ReplyDeleteSee you next week, cant wait 2 catch up!
Enjoy the wedding party! 3xs?? Goodness. I didn't even know that existed. Have you lost weight or are you the same size from the last time I saw you? Why did you take the maxi dress back? Hope everything is all right at work and with the family. Take care! Salam alaikom.
ReplyDeleteLove them both and the shoes to match the blue are divine mashallah.
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the wedding and do blog about it. Take care.
I can't decide which one I like more! Mashallah sister the blue is SO pretty and the shoes arto die for. I can't wait to hear about it! Love you.
ReplyDeleteYou've been awarded http://humblemuslimah.blogspot.com/2009/08/adorable-blog.html
ReplyDeleteI love the white one - but have i missed something - wedding dress?!?
ReplyDelete