23 August 2009

Iftar conversation

him: what did you have?
me: Spaghetti bolognaise, yummy...
him: erm.. isnt that supposed to be with meat or something?
me: yeh, mince.. but I use veggie mince
him: ok (laughs quietly)

you think he realises I aint cooking meat for him yet? or that I will somehow change my mind after the amount of times Ive said it. Hmm... lets see what fun we can get into with that in the future ;)

7 comments:

  1. Poor guy i thought he would have reliased by now...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. you would think so wouldnt you?! bless him

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I was wondering about this yesterday...anyway..if he wants meat he can go out for it ;P
    hey Ahsin....meat lovers here in Canada... ur welcome hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does know your a veggie and that you don't cook meat full stop right? hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think He Realise that u might not cook anythin :)

    On the other hand, me goin VEGGIE... i believe impossible need some energy, definately not goin out to have meat will cook at home INSHALLAH.. Gettin good on it ALHUMDULILAH

    thankx sister for being MEAT LOVER though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh ur much welcome. :) I gotta say though.. she really knows how to find a good veggie meal :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya foresurE... I somehow believe she might end up havin meat too ;)
    That could be alot easier INSHALLAH

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed