So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
4 August 2009
Weekend abaya bargain
So I bought an abaya for 10 pounds over the weekend (pic to follow insha'allah) and it fits perfect.. did anyone go to the bazaar at Regents Park Mosque and see the stall?? All abayas 10quid.. the label says Imaan jilbab.. I wonder if they are selling more at this price. I could kick myself for not buying more
Themes
shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
imaan jilbaabs are great right? I think that they have a store in east london urm...in whitechapel i think :/ ...i brought a whole load in loads of diff. colours coz theyre practical, and colourful! lol but if you know how to haggle, you can get the price down to £8...amazing!
ReplyDeleteerm... who is this anon??? dude.. show yourself and show me where on earth I can pick up more of these abayas!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! this anon 'dude' is aisha :p hehehe kinda new to blogger etc...but yeah if you go down to whitechapel, they have this big masjid/"london muslim centre" thingy....and if you walk further down they have a mini-market on mondays where they sell awesome abaayas...i bought 2 for £10 today (not imaan but just as good..!!!!) ...lol or if you live down the green street area they sell imaan jilbabs everywhere!...and plus haggling is just so fun!...hehe it comes with being Pakistani :p
ReplyDeletelol big masjid/london muslim centre thingy? You mean whitechapel mosque lol... You know sis, I was waiting for a reply cause I was going to the area on Saturday.. I didnt get the reply but I did see the abayas, stuck in the middle of 2 stalls.. saw some nice ones, but didnt want to carry around and there was noone around to ask prices for :( insha'allah next time
ReplyDelete:s woops sorry i didnt reply earlier!
ReplyDeletei went a little while ago and they had reduced all the abaayas that i had bought for double the price. was well anoyed!..