So, as per my mood.... Im a lil distracted as most of you have probably realised recently.. Ive been busy too which doesnt help when Im distracted as I tend to forget things that should be more important to me. Ive neglected this blog for a start and I do apologise, I try to keep you up to date but by the time I sit down to write a million things have happened and I feel like Ive forgotten most of the things and cant give you an accurate account of my life. Alhamdulillah Ramadhan is coming much quicker than I want it to, but once its here I will be reading Quran, learning some new surahs insha'allah (I have 2 in mind this year) cooking more and generally sorting out that side of my life. So for the time being I leave you with this picture and a note that I am keeping on top of the blogs I read so dont think I dont know whats going on with you!! Im off for a few hours with my homie Mina this afternoon, which we havent done since she got married so Im looking forward to that insha'allah.Peace and salams,
OO, interesting post! And that's all right that you haven't posted for a while-- I think we alll need a break sometimes, lol.
ReplyDeleteMashaallah, lovely blog!
Please be sure and drop by, leave a note & follow!
-Laila
thanks for the positive note there sis.. insha'allah Im just checkin out your blog now.. dont forget to follow mine ;)
ReplyDeleteIntresting and nice to read you again ............do hope all is well and no rush changes are being made........your in my thoughts!
ReplyDeleterush changes? what ever could you mean sis? lol.. dont worry, no decision I take is lightly taken ;)
ReplyDelete