11 August 2009

Question

I got asked yesterday...
'so how would you feel if after we have kids that we go out on dates?'
subhanallah... i thought that was only what women wanted.. gotta tell ya, arabs and pakistanis.. completely different masha'allah :D

13 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaikom,
    "With other people????"

    :P

    You need to email me, woman!!!!!! I'm soooooo curious what is going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. with other people?? Im confused.. I actually did email you yesterday missy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that is so cute...you know ive been told that once you have kids your husband feels jealous and lonely coz all the attention will go to your kids...so yeah its a nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love 'date' nights :) I think once you have kids you really need them! Inshallah I'll find out (wink wink)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, a joke is never fun if it needs to be explained but okay... (hehe)

    Him: "After we have kids, how do you feel if we go on dates?"

    You: "[Go on dates] with other people?!"

    Hardy har har har...

    I read your email. I'd love to hear more, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You seriously need 'date' nights when the kids come along, we've had 2 in 7 months. The 1st one i was exhausted and wanted to go home and the 2nd one (a few weeks ago) i had morning sickness (yes i'm pregnant again...) Hubby wants to take me to the cinema soon, but i am waiting for the sickness to pass a little insha'allah. So YES, date nights are important, have as many as you can as they rarely happen. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. And oh... are you getting married then????

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salaam, Awwwwwww masha'Allah so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hee hee fun wont be less with other people, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Asalamualaykum sisters...apart form one :)

    just a lil curious how u define a date.. just a dinner, movie, a walk and talkin bout?

    wht exactly would u like to add in it? as women r pretty complicated (pardon De French) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. well since you asked...romantic weekend get away..maybe a bed and breakfast....
    but that is really wishful thinking especially if nursing the baby (ies)
    even going out to get icecream..is a date..
    with my little buddy..I think using the imagination would be a super plus ;)
    btw..she can speak french... maybe she can teach u...
    qu-est-ce que tu penses ma soeur?

    ReplyDelete
  12. First option way Kewl for now... n rest small dates keep comin very often Alhumdulilah

    As for Language my throat is lil sore to get pronounciation proper, although one thing is intresting called 'PRET A MANGER' It's FRENCH lol :)

    ASALAMUALAYKUM

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed