12 August 2009

Work related

Yesterday at our diversity course I volunteered to help write out an access for religious areas in our hospital.. doesnt start until at least September but something to look forward to insha'allah. I was also asked if I would like to be measured up for some cuffs, so I dont have to wear long sleeved shirts under my scrubs :D yay... Ill let ya know how that goes insha'allah

4 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaikom, it's nice that they are accomodating you on the long sleeves. :)

    What exactly is "an access for religious areas"? What are you writing about, exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol u know what?? I dont exactly know, I just remember her talking about the fact that not everyone who visits here knows theres a chapel or a multi faith prayer room.. Im gettin involved in something religious here and thats all Im bothered about lol :D did you check your emails??

    ReplyDelete
  3. MashaAllah thats great i must tell louise as she was niffed about this issue and dispossable cuff's seemed the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O my days - cuffs just reminded me of something of the prisoner variety...i was like oh is it a hint your being measured up for when they lock u up or summink :-|

    This is what lack of sleep does to my mind...

    Or maybe I don't need an excuse. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed