



So I did promise you all.. I added some to Facebook but for all you lovely ladies, here are some pics of my ring that I picked up yesterday masha'allah, oh and a food picture for those of you who love them :D
So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
Congrats Ameena!!!! The ring is gorgeaus!!!!! I'm so happy for you!! May Allah Bless you with many years of happiness...xxoxoxoxoxooxox
ReplyDeleteOh i love it, its pretty...suits ya alot:)
ReplyDeleteAssalamu alaikom... GORGEOUS!!! :D
ReplyDeletewhat a lovley ring Ameena , its so pretty , congrat's hun! I like the eatery where is it?
ReplyDeletethanks ladies :) Rainbow its Cake & Bake on Edgware road.. not that you would ever venture over there ;) but he loooves the chocolate cake from there and when I say he I mean he!! honestly!! ;) bless
ReplyDeleteMasha'Allah it's GORGEOUS!! Hope you guys are going to be very happy together insha'Allah :-D
ReplyDeleteSimple and cute ! Congratulation
ReplyDeleteThe ring is gorgeous - mashallah I wish you happiness and blessings!
ReplyDeleteSalaamu alaykum Sis, Masha'allah the ring is beautiful and suits you very well. I'm so happy for you! Alhamdulillah!
ReplyDeletecongratulations ....looks beautiful...wanted to add you on facebook but cant find you....? khadijah
ReplyDeleteAssalamu alaykum & Eid Mubarak,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your engagement, mashaallah youre ring is exquisite and May you always wearit in good health!