
Salam, sorry I havent posted lately... I was having an hormonal few days.. you know how it is. I wasnt really feeling Ramadhan (I havent been since the beginning of the month) esp since I wasnt praying or fasting... do I feel different now? well I finished learning a surah that I started learning (then promptly forgot) while I was in Canada, surah 102 at-takathur so alhamdulillah that is there in the grey matter. Also just before I stopped praying 2 other surahs that I seemed to have forgotten suddenly reentered my brain and I was able to use for my salah alhamdulillah. So Im feeling a little better about it all, plus Im off from wed 16th until mon 21st so insha'allah I will be off for Eid, although now I really cant believe Im discussing the end of Ramadhan and so close to it having started... insha'allah it will feel better. In my time off Im going to finish reading my quran, maybe start learning the english of another surah or a new duaa, I have restarted my stitching which is coming along nicely may I add. Im also planning on meeting up with a few friends while Im off and having iftar with them, Ive already managed to plan next friday my friend Davina is coming over to Kingston.. insha'allah shes going to stay the night and we will go for Taraweeh which Im looking forward to insha'allah.
In other areas of my life Im still looking for a jacket to go with my dress... I actually found some shoes the other day in the sales, they arent exactly what I was looking for but I figure my dress
will be hanging down over them so no big worries. I just had 2 small fillings on Wednesday which means that I can push forward in getting my braces put on now. Im not totally looking forward to the prospect but Im looking forward to getting it sorted, I can see my tooth overlap getting worse over the years. Im not going to complain about not getting it sorted sooner when I had 2 chances to do it in Canada, because it wont make things better. So Im just looking forward to
doing it now insha'allah. I just got back from having a paraffin wax manicure as I have decided I need a few things sorting before the wedding so Im looking at having a few treatments to make me just that little bit more special insha'allah. You probably wont be able to see any difference in the picture but I can definately feel it let me tell you :)Anyways, thats it from me for now, Im working on sunday so for now Im going to finish this part of my quran reading.. maybe start the next part and plan my day out in London tomorrow :) take care ladies.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?