So whats new? well for my first free weekend since I got married my mum will be over here :( blah... Im taking her to my uncles house to finalise all his paperwork.. its totally unnecessary but its something that she feels guilty about not doing and I wont hear the end of it if she doesnt do it. Yes its over Eid weekend, which also means the first Eid as husband and wife I wont be with my husband which hurts me to the core and Im not happy about. I keep trying to remember all the Eids in the future insha'allah that we will both be apart of so thats what is keeping me going. I wanted my mum to meet A on this trip, but since mentioning that Ive met someone to her she hasnt said one thing about him. Now it looks like he might be working a few extra hours but I still want him to be there and I dont know how to go about it all. Man, parents are soo annoying... the one person who I thought would have problems with A is the one person who asks how he is and sends his regards in every phone call (my Grandad) so I cant wait for them to meet. Trying to figure out about going up north for Xmas to meet the other side of the family too, its just gonna be cramped and I dunno how to approach the subject with my dad.
As a side note remembering what Ms EyeS mentioned about using this opportunity to lavish and describe my new status and the things he does for me.. well, I might just do that and tell you ladies that he treats me like a princess alhamdulillah. He wont let me do much for myself and I love being outside with him, hes always to hand and protects me without even thinking. He walks next to the road, even when I position myself there he unknowingly moves to the other side so Im not next to the road, I never realised it would be this... comforting... natural.... easy Alhamdulillah.. with hardship comes ease right? Alhamdulillah.
Anyways, its nearly time for me to leave for work and I got to take the washing out the machine.. insha'allah Ill be back real soon... Peace and salams
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Masha'Allah sister! The love you two have is so beautiful and the way he looks out for you is so cute!! :) <3
ReplyDeletemashallah, i was getting a bit jealous till you mentioned the washing machine...what a killer...lol
ReplyDeletemashallah really happy for you
Aslamu alakum ukti
ReplyDeleteiam glad its all going as better than expected mashaAllah and may it looooooooooooong continue to get even better inshaAllah. I am sorry about your mom ............tell her Ammeena you a big girl now! You have a life share it with her! Iam sorry about Eid for you too :( Allah help you solve this issue with the family soon ameena dispite i hope wish you a blessed Eid day!