7 November 2009

Waiting....

... for many things.... my friend to arrive from Huddersfield (shes stuck in London traffic at Heathrow) ... to move my final bits.... to get into my dress and take pictures... to get the nikah done... to eat, sitting next to my husband... to get back to our flat to start our life together... to get this first week over with... but Im not wishing time away, Im enjoying it all alhamdulillah

PS shout out goes to my homie Rainbow for organising my special henna party last night

5 comments:

  1. ohhh I just came on and saw that the ticker says nikah today.....how exciting...I got butterflies in the belly just thinking of you...inshallah you will have a wonderful day and a beautiful start to an everlasting marrige filled with love.....you must be on a high...its such a special day...congratulations...would love to hear more about it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamu alaikom,
    We're behind you by five hours so I'm dying to know if you are a married woman yet or not. :) Congratulations, sister!!!!!!!! I hope today is going smoothly for you and it's everything you hoped it would be. I'm so happy for you... Wish I could just call you! But I will not bother you on today of all days! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Do you have pics of the hennah'd hands?

    Enjoy the beginning of your marriage.

    Hugs!

    Anisah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alhamdoulilah Sister! Congratulation on getting married, I wish you beautiful start to your wedding and a blessed marriage throughout time! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its all done now Ammena , we now eagerly await your return and updates on events leadinging to the nikkah inshaAllah!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed