5 November 2009

When will I be back?

I have no idea... it wont be over the next few days thats for sure... Im writing this just before I go to bed. Ive just given myself a very lame pedicure, reminded myself why I stopped buying home waxing kits (because they never seem to work on me) and had a ton of food trying to get rid of it from the fridge and freezer. I should be looking at sleeping now, Im working till 12 tomorrow and then Im gonna come back to my hospital pad, pray, eat a lil and pack some things that A wants me to take to the flat tomorrow. Then Im going to get the bus to the flat, drop them off (by which time our mattress should have been delivered giving his brother something to do while hes over here) then take the tube over to East London for my henna party later that night. Im going to take a wander around the shops, see if I can see this Quran for one thing and maybe pick up a few little bits while Im there. So thats my friday night, when Im finished at my henna party I will be coming back to the hospital were 2 of my bessie mates from up north will already be here insha'allah. Who knows what time they will have me up until ;) fun times.. then Saturday Ill be doing stuff with them including taking them to my flat and sprucing up a little over there, then about 6ish will probably make our way over to London for the nikah just after isha.
Saturday night we are staying at our flat, then Sunday I will probably come back to Kingston to get my keys off them and drop them into reception at the hospital.. then Im officially moved out :D Sunday and Monday night we are away at a hotel, back tuesday afternoon and not in work until 12pm Wednesday afternoon woohoo... so maybe late next week or next weekend Ill fill you in somewhat. Im hoping insha'allah that I will be able to upload a few pics on to facebook over the MIA stage of my life so keep a lookout those on my friends list :D
Peace and salams,

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck sis, wishing you the best..I hope Allah blesses you both with a happy and successful marriage InshaAllah.
    HAVE FUN!!enjoy your party and hope your nikah goes well. Enjoy every minute because although the build up before marriage seems long, when the time comes for the happy moment it seems to fly by!.

    Best wishes S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aslamu alakum ukti
    you enjoy and i look forward to catching up after inshaallah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ammena, enjoy each and every second and minute sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well the day has arrived (well in a few hours!) Mashallah I wish to you both happiness and health! May Allah bless you both!

    Have an amazing time...and enjoy each part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mabrook sweety, im soooooo happy for you, you deserve to be happy...

    NOOOOOOOOO! you cannot leave for too long...come back soon and tell us how married life is:)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed