Ive hired a van for wednesday for me to pick up a couch a flat mate is giving us (yes you heard right! masha'allah) and Im going to fill as much stuff as possible into the van with the couch insha'allah. Then anything else I dont get to move (which will be minimal and consist of clothes for me to wear until saturday) I can ask my good mate julia to take over when she drives down her for my nikah and Im going to show her and Dee my new pad.. Sans A :) he left his suit at his old place so he can get changed there insha'allah. Everything is coming together alhamdulillah and the minor moral dilemma sure did clear itself up alhamdulillah when a dear sister gave me cash to buy the Quran as a wedding present. Masha'allah.. truely special sis, truely!
Congratulation Ammena for the new stuff and the new life :)
ReplyDeleteAslamu alakum mashaAllah ukti its all go , i am really made up for you and i am glad your getting all moved in .awww how exciting ! Baraklafikee to the sister for clearing up the dilema!
ReplyDeleteAmmena, I'm so excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteSalam alaykom..I lvoe it when things work themselves out for you... I kinda get a kick out of it.. ina way.. to me it's a sign from Allah... that this is blessed. masha'Allah
ReplyDelete