11 January 2010

Coconut macaroons

Yummy. HubbyA added them to his love list yesterday. On my facebook a sister asked when I would be moving away from coconut and onto cakes. Well hubbyA loves coconut which is one reason for the coconut. I read her comment to him, his comment? 'yeh, when?' men eh lol. Gotta love em, anyways.... Recipe to follow insha'Allah.





Ammena
Via BlogPress on her pretty cute iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Salam sister. I just wanted you to know that I stop your blog often and wantd to say congratulations on your marriage.

    Also I giggle everytime you say "hubby A" or "husband A" because it makes it sound like there is a B, C. etc. :-) Although I know what you mean.

    Ma salaama...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. when I first wrote it I thought the same too... wonder if I need to find a new nickname for him??

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed