So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
15 January 2010
Lovenest
As I walked around the hospital this morning I can across these two birds masha'Allah and their little home. Bless. I don't know if u can see it properly and I remember u can view it bigger so I pray you can see it insha'Allah
Cute find! How's your weather there now, any warmer? ...We're warming up a bit right now, hovering a touch above freezing instead of below it. It feels like summer! Ahhhh!
There are birds always congregating atop my place and I like watching them. One of them sounds like a screeching little girl. hehe
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?
Cute find! How's your weather there now, any warmer? ...We're warming up a bit right now, hovering a touch above freezing instead of below it. It feels like summer! Ahhhh!
ReplyDeleteThere are birds always congregating atop my place and I like watching them. One of them sounds like a screeching little girl. hehe