23 January 2010

Oh Canada

After 2 movies (the proposal & time travellers wife), an hours sleep and food I finally made it to Toronto.. I got through customs with a breeze alhamdulillah, after my mum had made me super paranoid that I was going to get jumped for trying to use a Canadian passport when I dont live here... I made it to the baggage area, picked up my snowboard that was already there and waited, and waited, and waited... yup, you got it... my suitcase is MIA :( Im so upset cause of the presents Ive brought over for my family, especially the gift that hubbyA bought for my mum. I have a number to call so Im praying that by the end of the weekend I will have my goodies without any broken bits, insha'Allah.
My mum was happy to see me, my stepdad asked questions about my 'boyfriend' ;) and told me to bring him next time after I explained that 3 weeks notice for him was just too short. He understood and I welcomed the invitation alhamdulillah... Im beginning to think that mentioning a wedding in a few months wont be too hard after he asked when I would have a diamond off him lol :D little does he know I already have 3 lol... anyways, its late and Im just penning an email to hubbyA before getting some shut eye.. missing him but feeling serene about being here alhamdulillah, and looking forward to catching up with peeps and passing on hugs ;) 

Peace and salams, sweet dreams
Ammena

2 comments:

  1. at least your snowboard showed up!!
    Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i'm glad you at least have the snow board. i can't wait to see you, omg! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed