so today I woke up super early, through a combination of 1 hours sleep on the plane, the time difference and missing hubby next to me. I lay in bed for abit, then got my laptop out and played about. Got to speak with Anisah for a little bit, which was a pleasant surprise, then I eventually got up and went downstairs to spend some time with the mother unit. We left the house a little after 12 and wandered around the food shops, I picked up a few things that I didnt realise I was having cravings for and then we came back. Nothing exciting but was good to be out and about in more familiar territories than Im used to in London. I got back to my mums and tried the airline AGAIN, even though my mum had left a message in the morning, I got through to someone and after information and misspelling of my surname twice I found out that it never left Gatwick. However, at least I know where it is and insha'Allah they will be putting it on the next flight so I should have it tomorrow at some point. I pray everything is ok in the suitcase and I cant wait to give out the gifts from in there :D Tonight we are going out for something to eat at this restaurant.. its an amazing place and I love it there.. I will be taking plenty of pictures there for sure :D
Im catching up with hubby on MSN now.. so thats my lot for the evening, insha'Allah Ill upload some pictures when I get my camera lead.
Peace and salams, Ammena
Wow sis... it you suitcase never left home... inshallah I too pray everything arrives in one piece. that happened to me come back from Malaysia... I hadot wait a hour and some change for my suitcase to come from california...and i was at Logan.... How long are you going to be in Canada? Because you can use Skype to talk to your husband back in the UK... its free online telephone service...
ReplyDeleteohhh man, that totally sucks! :( i hope you already have your stuff back by the time you read this message!
ReplyDeleteand i'm so jealous that you ate at the mandarin restaurant... (well, masha'allah, don't wanna give you the evil eye!!!) that place is awesome. (and dangerous to a person's waist line!)