So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
25 January 2010
Families
stressed
two faced
sick of the façade
stuck in the house
want to be home, back to my life, with my husband.... need iman boost
Just hink of your family as a big Test in you Deen... and Allah has a huge reward waiting for you in the end... I pray you meet up with you muslimahs soon to hang and stuff like that...Wish I was there to crack some silly jokes to make ya smile... :-)~
oh goodness. Wish I could think of a clever way to cheer you up! Well, we are in the same time zone - so I can empathize in real time! Hang in there, your hubby awaits! xoxo
Allah has placed you there for a reason sis...try to do small things that will benefit you...i.e. listen to talks on ipod your dh awaits and you are defo going to appreciate him even more, mashallah
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SIS
ReplyDeleteBIG VIRTUAL HUGS.
Just hink of your family as a big Test in you Deen... and Allah has a huge reward waiting for you in the end...
I pray you meet up with you muslimahs soon to hang and stuff like that...Wish I was there to crack some silly jokes to make ya smile... :-)~
assssssalaaaaamuuuuu allllaaaaikommmmmmmm, oh!!!!!!!! we're on the same piece of land now! ooooh!!!!!
ReplyDeleteokay, now that i got my excitement out of the way........
i'm sorry you're stressing!!! :(
can i call you to help lift your mood? just lemme know!!!
oh goodness. Wish I could think of a clever way to cheer you up! Well, we are in the same time zone - so I can empathize in real time! Hang in there, your hubby awaits! xoxo
ReplyDeletesorry to read things are not what you had hoped Allah Al must'aaan try listen to quran on ipod and dikr and dua ukti !
ReplyDeleteAllah has placed you there for a reason sis...try to do small things that will benefit you...i.e. listen to talks on ipod
ReplyDeleteyour dh awaits and you are defo going to appreciate him even more, mashallah
I felt exactly the same on my last trip home...different world isnt it?
ReplyDelete