27 January 2010

And how Im feeling now??

things are much better alhamdulillah, mum just needed time to think and sort out priorities alhamdulillah. Yesterday we went to watch the Lovely Bones at the cinema which was nice, I bought the tickets, she bought the pizza and we watched a decent film. It wasnt nearly as intense as I remember the book being and I was worried it would be so alhamdulillah for that. Then we came home and mum cooked home made chips :D yummy yummy... so good day yesterday, especially after having been with my friends mum in the morning having chit chat lol.
Today Ive been looking through my boxes in the basement.. I really didnt realise I had so many, I sort of have 3 piles at the moment, stuff going to the charity shop, stuff I want to keep and then stuff I dont want but dont know if I should give it to charity or just bin it. Then theres the piles of household stuff that my mum can use or sell, and then theres my box of uni stuff and boxes that she needs to look in because they are hers :D so I think its going ok so far.. its not a few hours jobbie like initially expected but its going good.
Off to Walmart tonight, then out for tea with my mum, might even bribe her into going to second cup with me for a London Fog... OMG if youre near a second cup you have to try these.. The coffee shop we used in Vancouver was where I first tasted these, and just saw second cup have started them when I was there on Monday.. love em!! Try em!!!
Off to see my friend tomorrow and her wee one (7mths masha'Allah) for the whole day and I get to play in a box of stuff I left with her lol :) which Im also looking forward too. Then Im thinking of a day boarding near me on Friday seeing as I have a car then.. and this weekend is going to be amazing!! Flea market, food, friends, picture taking.. what more can a girl ask for?? (well apart from hubby by my side, but that aint happening :( so Im just gonna have fun with this lot) Im soo excited and cant wait to see my girls again :D

1 comment:

  1. I hate going through old boxes of stuff... I like finding cool stuff I forgot I owned, but the figuring out where to put it all afterwards part is not a lot of fun. Enjoy... and see you soon! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed