Its been awhile since I last wrote but I thought seeing as I have some time to kill here at my friends before I leave for the day that I would write a lil blog :) So Im over half way into my holiday here, I leave in 4.5 days.. went shopping for a suitcase yesterday because I cant use the one I got back! There are none that I can find in the size I originally had and wonder what Im going to do with a 28" suitcase rather than a 31" theres a major difference in the dimensions as I saw yesterday... have to discuss with the parental unit.
As for what Ive been up to... well yesterday I chilled with Ms eyeS and in the morning with my college buddy Melissa... I had great fun with both of them :) masha'Allah and I saw how easily I slipped back into the relationship with them both which was great alhamdulillah. They both talked about coming over to England so insha'Allah I will see them at some point soon.
Yes, Im still totally missing hubbyA but alhamdulillah we are able to text, we email every day back and forth and have been talking on msn as much as possible too alhamdulillah. We get a phone line installed at the flat tomorrow insha'Allah so i will at least be able to talk to him too, which is good cause I havent heard his voice since I made a very expensive phone call to him last Monday :) being apart sucks and I dont plan on doing this ever again insha'Allah
Anyways.. thats it for now, today Im popping into my old work place, picking up some cross stitching thread from my favourite craft store in the whole world (Michael's). Then heading over to Chicopee for some boarding and thinking of even a lesson too insha'Allah, then Im out to Zen gardens with some friends tonight insha'Allah. Tomorrow Im meeting another friend at Marios for lunch before heading home and to another few hours of boarding.. so watch this space :D I will put up some videos of my boarding when I get home insha'Allah.
Peace and salams,
Ammena xxx
Assalamu alaikom,
ReplyDeleteGlad you're having fun! You stopped by your old workplace to say hi to everyone? That's nice! I'm back in the USSA, so tired, but so glad I went to Canuckistan and saw you and all your lovely peeps... Yes, insha'Allah one day I'll see you on your home turf. ;) Take care... Good luck with the suitcase situation... And missing Mr. Ammena... Hope the landline helps with that!
Salaam Babes...
ReplyDeleteGurl I was wondering How long is she gonna be in Canada? LOL
That's good you got to travel and continue your boardingology in Canada... :-)