5 February 2010

Am I boring??

so its just been pointed out to me that in my last 3 blogs someone has ticked the boring box.. Im not bothered if people find me boring because well this is my life and I write on here to just get things off my chest or to share with those true friends what is happening in my life. I would just like to know why this person or these people find it boring.. so, step forward :) enlighten me ;) I love forward to hearing from you

3 comments:

  1. Salaam Hun
    you're not boring hun and people will hate and say stuff just to get a rise out of ya...

    I don't pay attention to those boxes...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah but we are curious hehehe....obviously someone that does not know her lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. salaam,
    i don't pay attention either cuz it takes NO effort or though to click a box. i bet lots do it for no good reason, y'know? anyway, heck, you're one of the least boring ppl i know. you've always got tons of friends and things going on. so i can't give you any advice on how to add excitement to your blog. i think you should blog more, though, like every single day. maybe even twice in the same day. okay?!?! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed