5 February 2010

Tomorrow, tomorrow...

.. Im flying out tomorrow, still not sure if my mum is parking up and coming in or just dropping me off. Suitcase is HEAVY, that I know I just dont know how much.. going to weigh it tomorrow and go through my bits to try to level things out insha'Allah. Cant wait to see hubby when he picks me up at the airport, I spoke with him a few times today which was nice alhamdulillah.. although I would rather speak to him face to face but it was good to hear him smile :) as cheesy as that sounds.
Well, its late and im very tired.. just wanted to let you all know where I am. Had great fun with Ms eyeS and Melissa the other day alhamdulillah and old friends from work. Always good to catch up masha'Allah

Peace and salams,
Ammena

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed