No, I don't celebrate this hallmark holiday but hubby used it as an excuse to buy me a card that says something on the front that he always tells me, take an unopened rose from a bouquet he had bought me last week and wake me up at 9am telling me it was 11am so I would see this all strategically placed around the clock when I questionned his time keeping.
We checked out the local farmers market that wasn't really much but a few nice crafts shops there where I saw some things for future purchases. We went to Wimbledon mosque for asr, after meaning to go find it since before I went on holiday. Now we know where it is and how far it takes to get there. There's a big womans area but I was disappointed to see no real noticeboards with lecture notices. The leaflets pinned to walls were months out of date. Also would take two buses or a 25 minute walk, but will be welcomed during Ramadhan insha'Allah.
I spoke to my mum in the evening, told her A has moved into my flat (1 more step for me heehee), spoke with my cousin too and then got all dressed up in half an outfit ami sent over for me and hubby took me out for dinner at a nice Lebanese restaurant down the road from us. It was yummy, we got home around nine then opened a small tub of dulce du leche haagen-Danz ice cream and it was yummy!!!!
Decided to go buy a solid bed frame this week from a place we saw on walk home from Market insha'Allah with some of the money we received as wedding gifts. So looking forward to that.
Anyways, insha'Allah some photos to follow tonight. Writing just gives me something to do on the bus to work ;)
Peace and salams
Ammena xxx
Via BlogPress on her pretty cute iPhone
what a nice day... i don't know why anyone would think your blos are boring... i like reading them and painting the picture in my head... thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteAww :)
ReplyDelete