26 February 2010

My day

So today there is a few things to report. I took full advantage of eBay free listing last week and put up a few DVDs and books that are hanging around. Looks like things are finally moving and I have a bid on all five things I'm selling alhamdulillah.
I'm on my way to work for the second day of my nine day stint with working this full weekend too. I asked to work a full weekend so I can now have three full weekends to myself (and hubby of course) it comes with disadvantages (did I mention nine days straight?) However today I get the next four week schedule and I get paid today :) woohoo. Student loan will take some money out over the weekend, will be getting my statement soon insha'Allah so I can see how much I owe them still.
Have to pick up a parcel tonight, I got a present for hubby and I think it's that. The only problem is, the name I have associated to the account hence the name on the parcel..... Well I don't have any ID in that name so I'm praying I can still pick it up insha'Allah. Ok, nearly at work now so I'm gonna sign off here.
Peace and salams
Ammena xxx


Ammena
Via BlogPress on her pretty cute iPhone

2 comments:

  1. AsSalaam Alaikum

    What's your ebay id sis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam alaykom
    I put Anisah El Khairi all the time and don;t have any probs hehe.
    Al hamdullilah.
    anwyay..money money money!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed