21 February 2010

Adult things

As some of you may know I dont like doing known 'adult' things much but this week I have been very adult like ;) I picked up my converted DVDs the other day from video.. tres old ;) but was good to see, hubby even mentioned that he would like to try sky diving one day after the snowboarding.. but it was stated that my 2 feet would be firmly grounded :( hes such a spoil sport ;)
Anyways, we also bought a new bed frame.. the one that was in the flat basically wasnt included in the flat.. it was left by the previous tenant for obvious reasons. It was falling apart! we have kept it together for these past 3 months (how time has flown by) but it was time and I think he also wanted to have a sturdy piece of furniture we could call our own. We bought it will some of the wedding money (tried to pay it all with it, but something went wrong with the visa gift card we had) so thanks to the lady involved alhamdulillah.
Today we went to check out the car boot sale at a school near where I used to live.. we also popped into the city centre and got ourselves a new shower curtain (wasnt shopping for it but it was on offer and we both liked it)
I just put up a new frame in the living room (check out FB if youre on my friends list) and I think it looks really well in the space.. Im loving how the flat is turning out, I would like a little more space but alhamdulillah its fine for us :D
Just wanted to check in with you all :) Back to Bones now :)
Peace and salams
Ammena

1 comment:

  1. Sis, is this you.. It's me, Um Azooz... Muslim sisters unite... Hmmm, it has to be you. :)))) if so, come and follow me!!! i have a new blog!!!!!!! I'm loving it and we miss you!!! so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed