I forgot to tell you all about this, when I got off the plane at Gatwick I was rushing to get my stuff so I could get to my man quicker. Coming up the escalators the older woman in front of me, who was actually sat behind me on the plane, turned to me and said 'i just love how you wear your scarf, it's so pretty and looks so elegant on you' I think I went bright red but I smiled and said thank you to here. Masha'Allah she was so nice.
After my recent problems I jut wanted to have this down to remind myself aswell as you all. Alhamdulillah
Ammena
Via BlogPress on her pretty cute iPhone
assalamu alaikom
ReplyDeletei like picking up bits and pieces and making a house a home. ;) i'd love to do more with my place but the money's best to go to other things right now :( plus my husband and i do NOT have matching taste so it's always diplomacy practice whenever we wanna decorate, etc. LOL anyway, glad you guys are having these lovely early days, before kids (insha'allah) and everything else that comes along eventually (insha'allah)! ;) hehehe