I have previously given this out to a sister but it was on facebook and not as public so here goes.
Recipe makes about 16 biscuits
Oven 180 degrees celcius
100g shredded/ dessicated coconut
100g plain flour
100g oats
75g unsalted butter
100g caster sugar
2tsp bicarbonate of soda
1tbsp golden syrup
2tbsp hot water
Mix flour, sugar, oats and coconut in bowl. Melt cubed butter and syrup in a pan, when melted in separate vessel mix bicarbonate and hot water together. Then add to butter, mixture should fizz in pan. Add melted mixture to bowl of other ingredients and mix well. Making small balls of the mixture with your hands, place on lined baking trays and cook on top shelf for about ten minutes. Not usually that long so keep an eye on them until golden brown
Enjoy and I look forward to pictures and your opinions of the recipe. Hubby doesn't want me to change anything, but would u add any other ingredients? Fill me in
Fi amenallah
Peace and salams,
Ammena
Via BlogPress on her pretty cute iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?