not total good news.. but still my news ;) I havent got any further with my surah other than writing out the english and getting out my 'tajweed Quran' book. In my defense I have been reading a few other books, picked up my part 2 of 'companions of the prophet' and a very interesting book about worship during menses which I have learnt a few things about masha'Allah. Today Im working at 12... we have had no hot water since yesterday when I failed to realise until stepping into a freezing cold shower. Anyways, time to get ready I suppose. Will write soon insha'Allah.... supposed to be going to the Science museum this weekend, so plenty of opportunity for photo taking and stories to pass on to you guys. Take care
Peace and salams, Ammena
wasalams ;)
ReplyDeletewhy not hot water??????? enjoy your long weekend, eh. and the fact that you're married and work full-time, it's a credit to you that you're able to keep up on reading and learning (even if you haven't done quite as much as you'd hope!)
Aslamu alakum
ReplyDeleteAre you going to see the Muslim inventions exhibition? Its really great and soon to end so do go sister!
Rainbow
eyes: the boiler wasnt working, too much limescale from the hard water down here.
ReplyDeleteRainbow: yes we went to the muslim exhibition, I have to say I was disappointed it wasnt bigger but it was very interesting all the same
Assalamu alaikum sis,
ReplyDeleteI saw your post at Happy Muslim Mama blog. For some reason I did not receive your email to us. Will you be able to email me at editor@mumandmuslim.com? Mashallah you seem a very active sister . I hope you will write for the magazine insha-Allah.Jazakallah khairan. Sumaiya :-)