So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
20 March 2010
Translation needed
Can anyone tell me what this says and what it means in english? JazakAllah khair
Salams! It would have helped if you'd put it in the right way - I nearly got a crick in my neck trying to read it! LOL! It means: Paradise lies under the feet of the mothers. HTH!
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?
AsSalaam Alaikum
ReplyDeleteHeaven is at the feet of the mother (rough translation)
Salams! It would have helped if you'd put it in the right way - I nearly got a crick in my neck trying to read it! LOL!
ReplyDeleteIt means: Paradise lies under the feet of the mothers.
HTH!
Heaven is underneath our mothers feet. Like we have to treat our mothers well and with respect to go to heaven. Hope I helped.
ReplyDeleteHeaven under the mother's feet:)
ReplyDeleteheaven under the mothers feet...doesn't say much about mothers in law though ;)
ReplyDeleteWhats the colour scheem going to be btw?
dunno about the colour scheme.. any suggestions?? Will probably ask his input into what colours his mum likes
ReplyDelete