14 March 2010

Praying sunnah

So I was at the mosque today for dhuhr and just thought I would ask... seeing as the time for dhuhr has actually gone what with mosques usually praying at 1 when the time starts around 1215... can I go in and pray my 4 sunnah before fard salah?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure which maddhab you follow, but it's my understanding that the ikhtiyari time for dhuhr according to the maliki scholars runs to nearly asr, so I assume you can do sunnah prayers during that time. But don't hold me too much to that.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed