I just got to my bus stop and was the only one waiting for the bus. It turns up and someone is going for it too, he stops the bus just slightly to my left. The other person was a slightly older guy, not too old that I would let him off for what he dis though. So the doors open and we go to step on, I thought about letting him on but he looked like one of those 'after you' older men. Obviously he wasn't!! He went to step on just as I did and instead of slowing down or saying anything he carried on and squished me into the door. Even after that he didn't say anything, just swiped his bus pass. The driver just looked at me astonished as I frowned and shook my head. Was I wrong?!
On a better note, hubby is just buying a bike now as I'm on my way home. He's been after it for awhile now, for exercise and to save money in the long run on his travelling. Alhamdulillah sounds like he really likes it, the guy is Muslim masha'Allah. This is a bonus for me because now I don't have to constantly hear about and see all the different bikes he's been checking on the Internet. Double alhamdulillah. So now I'm going home, the sun is shining and I have a super happy husband masha'Allah ;)
Ammena
Via BlogPress on her pretty cute iPhone
ASA
ReplyDeleteGurl... I'm sorry i had something similar happen today- I was on the bus and this kid was like sitting down Yelling "I wanna go see Grandma" but the bus was quiet so it echoed and that the mother didn't say anything... I was looking around the bus thinking am I the only one listening to this Kid shouting "I WANNA GO SEE GRANDMA."
As soon as the doors open at a bus stop I got off...I had no idea were I was... LOL just couldn't take it anymore... I had to all my sister to get my bearings...LOL
Assalamu 'alaykum,
ReplyDeleteSome ppl are too rude, I don't think you were wrong at all, he clearly was the one in the wrong.