Sorry to have kept away from you for so long, things are pretty hectic at home right now and I dont really get the chance to sit down on my computer as much as I would like and the mobile blogging just doesnt give me the chance to sit and ponder while writing as I only have the usual 30 minutes to work to get it done ;)
So what else have I been up to? well 2 weekends ago I realised through my own stupid fault that my long weekend off was actually the first bank holiday of May and not the last.. even though it was specifically written in my diary I just had it in my head of the other way. This meant I had 1 week to sort out a van, get my cousin to sort out that I could pick up her fridge freezer thus needing a van (over a bank holiday may I add!) We eventually got it sorted and on the Friday night after work I picked the van up, we left London just after 6pm and got to Liverpool just before 1030pm which was a good ride alhamdulillah. My Grandad is still weak and quiet but I think hes deciding to make some changes to his life that he now realises he needs to make, alhamdulillah. So things will start moving for him soon insha'Allah
We have been trying to get into a new routine too, with the clocks changing we realised that we were eating too late, usually after maghrib.. so now we are more settled in eating after hubby gets home from the masjid for Asr salah around 7pm alhamdulillah which works out better. Hes recently bought a new bike, so hes getting less sleep now which we figured out this morning... he wakes up early although it takes him less time to ride than get the bus masha'Allah.. anyways, it seemed to calculate correct at 315am but not now lol :)
Ive just made a few adjustments to my forum ID so moving forward with a lot of things in my life alhamdulillah. Currently looking for a new job, even thinking of moving areas in the future.. but thats wayyy in the future.
Anyways, just wanted to keep you a little up to date.. sorry its been so long but I am still around and checking out your blogs masha'Allah
Peace and salams,
Ammena
Alhamdulilah your grandad is feeling better...i saw the new fridge freezer lol on fb looks like you put all of your post cards from there lol which reminds me i'll have to send you one:P
ReplyDeleteYeah me and hubby eat early too you know what they say about eating to late - after 9pm and the food getting stored as fat so we careful to avoid that...good luck with the job thing hun:)
missed reading your posts im just getting back into it too!
What did you mean by forum ID's? nice to read you , glad to read about Gramp's and that things are changing for him. We are all feeling the pinich of time ukti .
ReplyDeleteIm still being asked pretty important questions on the forum, so I changed my ID to the less 'helpme' desiwife ;) heehee
ReplyDeleteSalam,
ReplyDeleteI still don't know what you mean with the forum ID stuff. :) Anyway, I'll have to check out your Facebook page, too. :) Glad your granddad is doing all right again. :) Take care!!! I'm so happy to see you blogged!