25 June 2010

grrr

My blogger application keeps not posting my blogs... maybe I should take that as a sign not to write what I was writing. Allahu alim :) Insha'Allah youre all ok out there in the world. We have booked out venue location and insha'Allah things can start moving forward with too much pushing from my mum *rolls eyes*

2 comments:

  1. That's great! Except for pushing from your mom. Would love to see pictures, if you want to post them after your wedding.

    Hugs!

    Anisah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey deary.. love ur blog outlook and ur cute thoughts. I am a female writer and MBA from Karachi, Pakistan Best of Luck for ur blogging..and i m joining ur blog . Care to be my follower too- if u like my blog??
    http://relationships-catgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed