2 July 2010

Invitations

so we decided to make our own wedding invitations last week after seeing some packs on sale. We were very excited about the idea and started that day. Here are a few photos of the work so far :)
Things are currently moving forward alhamdulillah, mum is inputting ideas which Im trying to listen to as much as I can.. I know this is important for her and she feels left out and pushed forward because we dont have much time, but insha'Allah she will be able to look back at this day and remember the happiness and love that surrounded us.

5 comments:

  1. The look lovely ma sha Allah! I pray that everything goes well sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cards look lovely mashaAllah and i am also glad mum is getting involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikum.
    Wow they look amaazing mashallah!
    But won't it take A LONG time to do if you need to make loads of cards?
    Lol,I don't think anyone in my family/relatives would ever make each wedding card individually.
    We have a massive family haha, so the minimum to come to any wedding is usually 1000, but usually it's more like 2000-3000 family and friends haha :)

    n btw I'm posting this as anonymous, coz it won't let me post it as I usually would for some reason!!

    It's Hal786 btw, I have the blogs hal786.wordpress.com and afterhardshipwillalwayscomeease.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Masha'Allah they look lovely! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed