5 July 2010

Polls

So over the next few weeks I might randomly be putting up a few polls to get your opinions on certain things for my wedding. Obviously you wont be making the final decision ;) that will be down to me and hubby, but your feedback would be greatly appreciated. Poll 1, cake! please vote.

4 comments:

  1. Re: cake poll... it actually depends on the weather. I can't remember which month you decided on (was it September?). Anyhoo. If weather is hot, I don't think cake is a good idea - or at the least, I would buy a small cake, as many people won't indulge. Unless you get an icecream cake! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalaamu Alaykum,

    I just voted but I wanted to elaborate :) Cake is not a huge deal for me BUT, I like the idea of taking a small piece of it home in a cute tiny paper bag or something. It might be a hassle to arrange though, in which case eating it there is good!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls.. the wedding is the end of september.. we are actually having cup cakes (care of a special friend) but someone made me think the other day whether im supposed to hand out the cakes at the wedding to eat there, or to box them up to take home

    ReplyDelete
  4. A'salaamu alaikum. iMuslimah, you must not be from the south. People don't care about the weather, indulgence is the name of the game! lol

    As for myself, I don't like decorated cakes (my mom used to do them all the time) but I take a small piece and eat a couple of bites for the tradition of it. :-)

    Ma salaam.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed