My stepdad left two messages on our answering machine before I realised he had called last night. One was while hubby was on the phone and the next we just missed picking up.
I tentively called him back (thinking it was my mum) we did the formalities. Talked about work, the weather and then he said so what are these dates then so I can book the time off. We again went through how my mum wasn't happy about it all, that I was rushing things and how she was just worried about me. Especially after all the things they heard 'did I read the papers?' he asked, 'no' I told him ;)
I told him to tell mum I loved her, he passed her the phone. She was tight lipped until I told her my short message then I heard her voice quiver as she told me 'i love you loads I just don't think you realise' I did I told her
I've just booked the civil wedding for September 25th insha'Allah :D
Ammena
Via BlogPress on her pretty cute iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?