16 August 2010

30 mosques

I just wanted to blog about an awesome website I just stumbled upon via twitter, its called 30 mosques and is basically a blog about two guys who have decided to visit 30 mosques throughout the 30 days of Ramadhan. This isnt the first time they have done something like this, but this is more media attentive seeing as a journalist from Al-Jazzera is following them too :) check it out.. the picture qualities are amazing too masha'Allah

1 comment:

  1. haha U now... I was reading and posting this on my fb during this time too..I got a feed on my fb that talked about this blog.. reading it now.. it's good.. I am enjoying. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed