28 August 2010

Blogger

My blog is playing up... the recent posts widgets just wont update.. or maybe its this computer. For whatever reason, its annoying!!!!

We played at grown ups today and discussed money :) The money we have been saving since we married will be getting used soon and we were trying to figure out how much we have and how to sort it out. Insha'Allah it will work out ok for us all and I do remember that Allah provides.

Unfortunately my husbands bike was stolen from inside the mosque last night as he prayed Taraweeh :( my reaction? Im upset... a brother from our own community who may have prayed next to my husband or given him salams in the street has stolen something he has worked really hard for. It upsets me to think about it :(

4 comments:

  1. I am very sorry to read this.My sons bike was stolen by a neighbour from out side the house.............its verysad golden rule , get a bike chain and lock its the only way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalaamu alaykum, May Allah, Subhaanahu wa ta a'la, replace what your husband lost, with something much better in the hereafter, ameen. wasalaam,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw man, that really sucks. :( And I thought it was bad when my friend's husband lost his shoes at the mosque. That could've been an accident. But a bike? Not likely! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. My shoes were stolen from the mosque the other night! What is this world coming to??? I was like "I'm counting that as charity!!!" :)

    Sorry about your husband's bike though...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed