19 August 2010

Conversation with harrods guy

Him: where u from?
Me: Liverpool
Him: brunai?
Me: Liverpool
*getting bored*
Him: did you convert?
Me: yes
Him: how long ago was that?
Me: erm, about seven years ago
Him: interesting. It's the fastest growing religion in the world
Me: apparently
Him: interesting


Ammena
Via BlogPress on her pretty cute iPhone

2 comments:

  1. A'salaamu alaikum sis. I am not trying to criticize you but that sounded like a nice opportunity for dawah. Maybe you could have told him one of the "selling points" of Islam that drew you to it in the beginning.

    And with Allah lies all success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As he was working, he wasnt really in the frame of mind (by the looks of it) to sit and have a chat.. but you are right. Allahu alim

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed