9 August 2010

Cupcake Storage

I figure I will get more chance of a reply from blogger than from the friends who I know dont do cupcake stuff on Facebook.

So the thing is, my friend is making the cupcakes for my wedding insha'Allah, at the moment Im thinking I will be picking them up the Sunday evening for the wedding on the Monday. So will they keep? Whats the best way to store them? Anyone??

Please and Thank you in advance

3 comments:

  1. Salaam sis. Just put them in the fridge; that's how most cake decorators do it. Be sure and set them out a couple of hours before hand, though. UNLESS they have whipped cream frosting then you need to keep them refrigerated til time to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just keep them somewhere cool and dry they should be fine sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salams sis. Keep them in the fridge, but make sure your fridge doesn't have anything pungent/with a strong smell, otherwise the cakes may absorb the smell. *it happened to me when I had durians stored in the fridge*

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed